Our ResolutionMD team is gearing up for this year’s HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition at the Venetian-Sands Expo Center (Level 2, Booth 3655). The Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society hosts the world’s most innovative health technology companies to educate and advance the overall industry. We’re thrilled to attend a live event again and highlight new and exciting ResolutionMD developments when we join our peers in Las Vegas from August 9-13.
ResolutionMD continues to lead the enterprise imaging market with 8.0, the latest iteration of our enterprise viewing platform. ResolutionMD’s collaboration feature is the most innovative in the industry and this became even more critical to meet working demands during the recent global crisis.
The very first iteration of our product was released in 2004 with the mission to bring medical image viewing and collaboration into the twenty-first century. Since then it’s been adopted by thousands of healthcare facilities in 45 countries around the world, helping them increase mobility by streaming high-resolution medical images to any device. Using ResolutionMD, healthcare professionals enjoy:
- advanced server-side rendering for incredible performance on all devices
- the most advanced collaboration features in the industry with real-time functionality available to all participants on all devices
- ability to create MIP/MPR views, with features such as curved MPR, thick slab, and 3D volume renderings that can be created, viewed, and manipulated on any device
- secure data access without ever moving or transferring data to the client device
- multi-monitor support with intelligent layouts
- advanced in-context launching from a variety of EMRs and clinical portals
- federated and tiered searching directly from multiple PACS or VNAs
- rapid filtering to find relevant content and a history that follows you between devices
- support for GSPS, Key Objects and AI integrations
Other core features are the high level of interoperability between any PACS, VNA or proprietary database where our solution pulls the data live from these databases with no additional database required. Security remains a primary focus with new versions supporting new authentication and authorization through OKTA or other OAuth2 providers.
August 16th, 2021 Update
And that's a wrap on HIMSS 2021! We're so happy to have been a part of this in-person conference in Las Vegas and to have had so many meaningful conversations with partners such as Siemens, BridgeHead, InsiteOne, and more.
Key takeaways from this year's events include:
- Cloud Focus: Many of the PACS and EMR vendors zeroed in on cloud offerings and it is clear that cloud deployments are gaining momentum in the industry.
- Patient Engagement: One of the most prevalent messages of the show, many of the exhibitors were focused on telemedicine, home monitoring, home care, and various forms of digital patient engagement. It is clear this is the area there is going to be most activity around in the coming months/years.
If you weren't able to attend this year's HIMSS conference, we still want to chat! Book a virtual demo of ResolutionMD today AND get a preview of our upcoming 8.1 release.
You can also contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.